Updated March 3, 2021:
Pre-Orders Due Wednesday, March 10th!
- 100% Remote Families Please Sign Up for Picture Day! Deadline Friday: March 19th
- Pick up Class Act order form from Main Entrance of P.S. 31 between Tuesday, March 9th and Friday, March 19th.
- Kindly come to school with your Picture Day order form completely filled out and with exact change or check to: P.S. 31 PTA.
- Fill out the Department of Education Survey for each member of your party before arriving and take a screen shot of results to present.
- Enter through the P.S. 31 School Yard. Please arrive a few minutes before your designated time.
- Please come with only the child/children participating in Picture Day and one adult.
- The Full NYC DOE Calendar.
- March Calendar Here: March 2021 PTA Calendar
- 2021 Cohort Schedule: 2021 Cohort Schedule.
- Visitors: P.S. 31 Students and Visitors MUST fill out and show the NYC DOE Health Screening Form before entering.
How to Get Involved
- Request A Tax Receipt for your P.S. 31 PTA Donation and THANK YOU!
- Support our teachers’ DonorsChoose Projects!
- If you are able, please make a tax-deductible donation: www.ps31giving.givesmart.com
- Follow us on Instagram and on Facebook.
- Subscribe to our Virtual Newsletter by e-mailing: 31ParentTeacher@gmail.com
- Download the School App in the App Store. Search “PS 31 Samuel.”
- Attend PTA Meetings which will be virtual through June.
- The next meeting is Thursday, February 4th at 6:00 p.m.
- Meetings are open to ALL P.S. 31 guardians and staff. No Applications, No Membership Dues Required!
- Link is shared through the P.S. 31 PTA Virtual Newsletter an hour before the meeting begins.
Check Out P.S. 31 Talks Race and Diversity Resource Page.