Updated August 29, 2021:
- Important Registration Details: If you received and accepted an offer for your child to attend P.S. 31 from the New York City Department of Education on MySchools, you have completed the first step of registration. Accepting that offer on MySchools is only the first step in the registration process. You are not officially registered until you have completed paperwork directly with P.S. 31. If you already completed the paperwork either in person or via email with Ms. Dawn DelFranco, there is nothing further you need to complete to join our school. You are registered! If you have not completed the paperwork, please reach out to Ms. Dawn DelFranco at email@example.com. Ms. Dawn DelFranco will get back to you at her earliest convenience, but please keep in mind she is on summer vacation and will be in and out of the office all summer. Your spot is still safe and secure once you accepted in MySchools.
- Tentative Pre-K and Kindergarten VIRTUAL Meet and Greet. Friday, September 10th.
- First Day of School: Monday, September 13th. (This is typically a shortened day for Pre-K).
- P.S. 31 Picture Day, Tuesday October 5th.
- The Full NYC DOE Calendar.
- Visitors: P.S. 31 Students and Visitors MUST fill out and show the NYC DOE Health Screening Form before entering.
How to Get Involved
- Support our teachers’ DonorsChoose Projects!
- If you are able, please make a tax-deductible donation: www.ps31giving.givesmart.com
- Follow us on Instagram and on Facebook.
- Subscribe to our Virtual Newsletter.
- Download the School App in the App Store. Search “PS 31 Samuel.”
- PTA Meetings are open to ALL P.S. 31 guardians and staff. No Applications, No Membership Dues Required!
Check Out P.S. 31 Talks Race and Diversity Resource Page.