Updated June 8, 2021:
PTA Meeting + Election: On June 10th at 6pm we will hold the last Virtual PTA Meeting of the school year and will also elect PTA Executive Board members and SLT members. Zoom link will be provided closer to the date of the meeting, but you MUST to register to vote NOW!
School Survey: Deadline to complete the survey is Friday, June 11. To take the survey, just visit the NYCSchoolSurvey.org website and enter the letter “f” (lowercase) followed by your child’s nine-digit Student Identification (OSIS) Number in the access code text box. You can find your child’s Student Identification Number on their report card, student ID card, or New York City Schools Account (NYCSA), or of course ask your teacher.
Dates to Remember:
NO SCHOOL Tuesday, June 8th.
PTA Meeting and Elections, Thursday, June 10th.
Pre-K Virtual Graduations, Thursday, June 17th.
Kindergarten Virtual Graduations, Friday, June 18th.
5th Grade Graduations, Monday, June 21st.
Last Day of School, Friday, June 25th Dismissal Time TBD.
Plan Ahead: NYC DOE 2021/2022 School Calendar is Out!
- The Full NYC DOE Calendar.
- Visitors: P.S. 31 Students and Visitors MUST fill out and show the NYC DOE Health Screening Form before entering.
How to Get Involved
- Support our teachers’ DonorsChoose Projects!
- If you are able, please make a tax-deductible donation: www.ps31giving.givesmart.com
- Follow us on Instagram and on Facebook.
- Subscribe to our Virtual Newsletter by e-mailing: 31ParentTeacher@gmail.com
- Download the School App in the App Store. Search “PS 31 Samuel.”
- Attend PTA Meetings which will be virtual through June.
- The next meeting is Wednesday, May 12th at 6:00 p.m.
- Meetings are open to ALL P.S. 31 guardians and staff. No Applications, No Membership Dues Required!
- Link is shared through the P.S. 31 PTA Virtual Newsletter an hour before the meeting begins.
Check Out P.S. 31 Talks Race and Diversity Resource Page.