The School Leadership Team (SLT) is a group of people who develop educational policies for their school. They also make sure there are resources to support those policies.
- Provide ongoing evaluations of a school’s educational programs and their impact on student achievement.
- Play an important role in school-based decision-making
- Help to make school cultures more collaborative.
There are three members of the school community who must be members of the SLT:
- Parent Association/Parent-Teacher Association President
- United Federation of Teachers Chapter Leader
2021-2022 SLT Members
Tina Culmone – PTA Co-President
Heather Milburn – Elected Official
Andrea Martinez – Elected Official
Stephanie Samperi-Gonzalez – Elected Official
2021 – 2022 Tentative SLT Meeting Calendar
Last Friday of the Month at 11:45 am
If you are a parent or guardian of a child at P.S. 31 and would like to listen in on an SLT the meeting, please register here at least a day prior meeting date to receive link.